|Company Name:||Zentech Manufacturing|
|Job Location:||Baltimore, MD|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Zentech Manufacturing is seeking a SMT, Machine Operator in Baltimore, MD. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
SURFACE MOUNT OPERATOR
The SMT operator performs line equipment setup and operates the surface mount machines in a safe and effective manner. This person performs a wide range of electro-mechanical assembly as well as conducts quality checks ensuring quality meets or exceeds expectations.
The ideal candidate possesses commitment to continuous improvement and a confident drive to win attitude. They will be able to demonstrate intense collaboration and teamwork with a focus and passion for customers and quality. This candidate will also demonstrate thoughtful and disciplined execution while maintaining time sensitive goals.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Follow all work instructions to achieve quality and production goals
- Perform PCB Load/Unload, Transfer Conveyors, Screen Printing, Pick and Place machines and Reflow Oven
- Setups/teardowns of Component Feeders/Matrix Trays and Hand Placed components.
- Documents operating parameters and other operator level preventative maintenance on equipment including basic daily cleaning of machine surfaces, scrap bins, and surrounding SMT production areas. (5S)
- Knowledge of IPC specifications related to SMT assembly
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Physical requirements
- Assist in the Production area as needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Must have good hand and eye coordination. Minimal lifting on occasion not to exceed 30 pounds.
Experience/Technical/Other Skills Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience operating SMT equipment. Juki pick and place equipment is a plus.
- IPC 610 certification is desirable.
- Associates degree, relevant military experience, equivalent vocational education, or equivalent experience.
- Basic math skills are important.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and follow instructions.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current safety requirements.
- Willingness to be trained.
Getting the SMT, Machine Operator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a SMT, Machine Operator.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.