|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Zenith is seeking a Associate Director, Commerce in New York, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Associate Director, Commerce will work as a member a cross-functional team with ownership of e-commerce strategy and activation. They are responsible for building and maintaining an effective and productive relationship with the client. The Supervisor will support our dedicated commerce team in the creation, optimization, and execution of client’s e-commerce initiatives.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed e-commerce knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations. They will assist the Director and Vice President in driving strategic success within the team as well as helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives. The Associate Director will work in partnership with our Commerce Investment team on media plan development to ensure plans follow holistic commerce strategies and align back to objectives.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of marketplace commerce search program successes and failures (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Criteo, Instacart, Sephora, Ulta, etc.)
- Owns the strategy and planning process as well as activation of e-retail search programs
- Monitors performance in order to leverage learnings for future strategic recommendations
- Interfaces with other team members to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Directs the workflow of all client programs, including initiation of projects across departments
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Creates digital account strategies and plans for each client
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- Effectively creates and delivers client presentations and provides thought leadership to clients
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Responsible for client billing and coordinating AR and AP with finance
- Meets specified deadlines
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
- Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business or equivalent
- 5+ years of media management experience with an emphasis on e-commerce platforms
- 2-3+ years of experience managing paid search or sponsored ad campaigns with strong understanding of the search landscape (paid and organic) preferred
- Strong cross-media planning background; digital planning capability, including retail or Amazon, is highly desired
- Experience with Pacvue, Skai (Kenshoo), Marin, Criteo or other bid management software is a plus
- Experience with MediaOcean is a plus
- Deep knowledge of key retailers, their ecosystems, and go-to-market strategies
- Experience in Consumer Package Goods industry (CPG) preferred
- Experience working on a pitch team is a plus, however prior experience working in a business development function is not required
- Expert use of industry tools, and ability to learn and utilize Publicis Groupe proprietary tools
- High cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Comfortable navigating up, across, and diagonally; capable of voicing a strong POV with senior audiences
- Excellent project-management skills; able to manage multiple projects & people
- Skilled writer capable of drafting pitch-ready communication
- High versatility and agility to work on projects across industries, markets, and agencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high self-motivation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $98,500 – $154,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Getting the Associate Director, Commerce designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Associate Director, Commerce.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.