|Company Name:||Wavepoint 3PL|
|Job Location:||Fredonia, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Wavepoint 3PL is seeking a Maintenance Tech in Fredonia, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
A Maintenance Tech inspects buildings, equipment, and systems for any issues. They also perform general maintenance of the facility and grounds.
Maintenance Tech Description:
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on equipment, machinery, buildings, and facility grounds across the organization including:
- Concrete floors
- Damaged racking
- Dock doors, levelers, and other dock equipment and property
- Electrical fundamental projects
- Equipment repair
- General construction and carpentry
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment and machinery as needed.
- Operate machinery including forklift, backhoe, skid steer, plow truck, and other equipment as needed for snow removal, repairs, or test drives.
- Perform plumbing repairs and general heating maintenance.
- Participate in new construction projects and maintenance including design, welding, and carpentry.
- Adhere to all safety standards and practice safe environment work standards.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 8 Paid holiday days
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company match 401(k) Retirement Savings
Maintenance Tech Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Experience with design and construction and metal fabrication including welding
- Strong mechanical aptitude including mathematics
- Strong attention to detail and safety standards
- Ability to multitask and prepare for interruptions and changing priority
- Regard safety as a high priority
- Maintain a positive attitude and customer service standard
- Clearly communicate including strong interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Getting the Maintenance Tech designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Maintenance Tech.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.