|Company Name:||VSE Corporation|
|Job Location:||Miramar, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
VSE Corporation is seeking a VB.NET Application Developer in Miramar, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
SUMMARY: The VB.NET Application Developer is responsible for developing databases and writing applications to interface with databases. The position will be designing tables, storing procedures, views, and functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of high-quality database solutions.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data and suggest new queries.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- VB.NET experience
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3 years of experience with Transparent Data Encryption. (TDE)
- 3 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Getting the VB.NET Application Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a VB.NET Application Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.