|Company Name:||VSE Corporation|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
VSE Corporation is seeking a Sr. Infor Systems Administrator in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
SUMMARY: Under general direction, perform as a technical expert in Microsoft Windows server administration and Infor CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise release management and support. Provision, install, configure, and maintain Infor system components and integrated systems to ensure all components and systems adhere to organization requirements for stability and security.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with our team’s Infor experts and Infor’s support to ensure all systems and components remain correctly configured, secure, stable, and up to date as it pertains to our Infor CloudSuite Distribution Multi-Tenant environments.
- Install, configure, maintain systems, applications, and components, and provide day-to-day support for our Infor CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise environment, Infor integrated components and third party integrated applications including ION, M3, WMS, Mongoose, IDM, Infor CFT Grid, Infor EC Grid, Infor WMS, Infor ETL, Loftware, ProcessWeaver, Ephesoft, etc.
- Define and apply “best practice” approach to scheduling and performing software installations and upgrades with respect to Infor system and component releases and third-party application updates.
- Manage and coordinate Infor feature enhancements/fixes. This involves reviewing, communicating, planning, and implementing changes, coordinating testing, and interacting with Infor to resolve issues and concerns. This focuses on changes surrounding: ION, M3, WMS, Mongoose, IDM, Infor CFT Grid, Infor EC Grid, Infor WMS, Infor ETL.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Troubleshoot the environment for problems and provide technical assistance where needed to ensure all services are available to users.
- Propose a server topology optimized to support the requirements of Wheeler Fleet Solutions with respect to system responsiveness, stability, and security.
- Author and maintain current documentation including system topology, system configuration, release schedule, etc.
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (VBscript, Powershell, Batch)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- or an additional 4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum five years professional experience as a system administrator in an Infor M3 environment (preferably the CloudSuite Multi-tenant environment) and considered an expert or highly proficient
- Minimum five years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- Minimum five years administering Infor system and component releases (preferably the CloudSuite Multi-tenant environment)
- Considered an expert at installing and configuring Infor integrated components such as Infor CFT and Infor EC
- Minimum five years’ experience installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft windows servers
- Experience designing server topologies to support high volume transactions and high availability
- Minimum two years’ experience authoring system documentation such as server topology, system configuration, etc.
- Preferably has experience with Infor WMS integration and support
- Broad-based knowledge of Security controls, Information Technology and Compliance.
- Minimum five years professional experience with SQL
- Experience with a variety of Infor connection points
- Experience designing server topologies for performance, security, scalability, extensibility, and availability
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration & back-end data connectivity applications
- Proven record of success with problem solving, demonstrated by an ability to debug and troubleshoot complex software orchestrations and identify solution options and alternatives
- Must be able to explain how/when to use and provide working examples to follow
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- Infor Certification or training in the following:
- CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise, Infor Document Capture, Administering Security for the Cloud, Administering H5, Migrating Data, Installing the solution, Administering the system Cloud Edition, Infor WMS, Infor testing as a service, M3, Release Training
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Getting the Sr. Infor Systems Administrator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Sr. Infor Systems Administrator .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.