|Company Name:||VSE Corporation|
|Job Location:||Independence, KS|
|Job Posted Date:||26-01-2023|
VSE Corporation is seeking a Customer Account Leader I in Independence, KS. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Customer Account Leader I is responsible for handling multiple customer accounts and providing customers with quality service based on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing repairs of multiple units for customer accounts through the shop and quoting clients through phone or email communication in a timely manner .
- Translating technical data fro m shop reports into quotations .
- Tracking each unit included in a specific client list to m eet the advertised turn time .
- Quoting/RFQ items when needed .
- Monitoring each unit included in a specific client list to m eet the advertised turn time .
- Maintain organized workstation.
- Basic computer skills .
- Sales/Customer Service experience 0-2 years .
- Basic math skills .
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Previous e xperience with meeting goals and deadlines .
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills .
- Proven record of reliability .
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks .
- Previous experience in a fast-paced working environment .
- Proven experience with a diverse customer base .
- The associate must be able to work well in teams with others from diverse organizational backgrounds .
- The associate will regularly work with restricted information and must be willing to keep this information confidential .
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Getting the Customer Account Leader I designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Customer Account Leader I.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.