|Job Location:||Irvine, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
VIZIO is seeking a Business Planning Manager in Irvine, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
About the Team
Category performance and P&L management by running day to day business including partner (ODM / key component supplier) management, global procurement, cost negotiation, short- & long-term strategy design, channel planning, price roadmap, oversee demand and supply planning. Works cross functionally with Sales, Product Planning, forecasting, Marketing, Merchandizing, finance, and accounting.
What You Will Do
- P&L responsibility for TV products. Negotiate cost and business terms with suppliers
- Understand the market dynamic and competitive landscape
- Monitor market intelligence updates to better collaborate with ODM partners
- Lead and execute procurement and supply chain
- Facilitate cross-functional teams and drive action items by organizing meetings and following up on open items
- Lead or facilitate weekly/routine and ad hoc meetings with suppliers
- Lead RFQ process and Business Planning team representative for facilitation of NPI
- Manage requirements and communication with the audio component suppliers & ODMs
- Drive supply-demand balance to achieve audio category forecast. Ensure adequate ODM production capacity and flexibility
- Supplier performance measurement and improvement
- Minimum of 5+ years of procurement, supply chain, planning experience in consumer electronics industry
- Ability to influence with a high level of credibility and confidence with accountability
- Knowledge of supply chain, sales, products, and financial functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively relate with multiple levels of management internally and externally
- MBA or related advanced degree in business or supply chain is a strong plus
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO’s mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For California-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $86,000/year. The maximum salary for this position $112,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.
Getting the Business Planning Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business Planning Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.