|Job Location:||Southfield, MI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
VisionIT is seeking a Sr. Manager Plex ERP Operations in Southfield, MI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Establishes service-level agreements with the business units. Ensures that those service-level agreements are attained optimizing computing resources. Has responsibility for coordinating IT budgets for their area. Determining the demand for computing resources. Monitoring, analyzing, and tuning the performance and throughput of selected IT services and utilizing supporting resources. Working with the functional areas, develops capacity planning, documenting the costs related to business activities, to make more informed decisions on business needs. Predicting future consumption demands, preparing backup solutions for potential capacity bottlenecks. Performing capacity modeling to simulate performance and better understand future resource needs.
- Be the Plex Subject Matter Expert (SME) on usage and capabilities of the Plex system.
- Manages associate outcomes by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and correcting behaviors as needed; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures. Sets priorities for outcomes and resources.
- Support the deployment of Plex software per the Common Model within budget and time constraints.
- Be the Plex Operations Lead, supporting the Plex System within AAM by procuring, managing, scheduling, and assigning company and external resources as needed
- Participate the Plex Product Advisory Groups as appropriate, to further the company’s interests.
- Participate in support meetings, strategy meetings, etc. with Plex to properly prioritize the open issues and drive them to completion.
- Lead the optimization of the usage of the Plex software in all facilities.
- Assist in the building and implementing of interfaces between Plex and Oracle R12 systems.
- Assist in the building and implementing of interfaces between Plex and shop floor systems and equipment.
- Lead cross-functional resources in the execution of the departmental strategies.
- Ensures adherence to standards, budgets and departmental goals/operational, based on company policies and available resources.
- Implement measures to motivate employees and to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Review and approve all system charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Direct daily operations of ERP operations, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Purchase necessary equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- BA/BS plus minimum 10 years professional experience; Advanced Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Proven track record and experience in developing policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
Getting the Sr. Manager Plex ERP Operations designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Sr. Manager Plex ERP Operations.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.