|Company Name:||Vinnell Arabia|
|Job Location:||Enterprise, AL|
|Job Posted Date:||25-01-2023|
Vinnell Arabia is seeking a UH60M Technical Inspector in Enterprise, AL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
UH60 Technical Inspector (3465-204):
Work location is Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Applicants must possess a valid KSA / USA passport.
Functions as the Aviation Maintenance Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA), technical inspector under the direction of the QC Manager. Technical Inspector / Inspector Authorization duties include sign-off of all red ‘X’ and circle red ‘X’ conditions pertaining to the aircraft systems, and aircraft components. Technical inspector of all specific airframe, powertrain, power-plant, armament, electrical and avionics systems. Determines requirement to conduct a Maintenance Test Flight (MTF) / Maintenance Operational Check (MOC) and provides inspection criteria interpretation to maintenance staff. Uses common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures (GFE). Assists the Customer in maintaining a current technical library and applicable aircraft forms and records. Assists the Customer Weight and Balance (W&B) technician to complete Weight and Balance records for all assigned aircraft and complete all appropriate Weight and Balance documentation according to Customer directives and applicable manuals. Functions as the site QC Data Analyst, and the technical and compliance documentation administrator. Establishes the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards, measures, and reports in support of the maintenance program for all maintenance support activities. Ensures that all related operations are conducted in a safe manner. Conducts maintenance and technical inspector training as required and input OJT training data in learning management system database.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Performs quality technical inspection of aircraft, equipment, vehicles, aircraft components, parts, and systems (including avionics, electrical, instrument and armament) as required by functional assignment. Performs quality and safety inspections of on-site equipment and tools used in aircraft maintenance, vehicles, and equipment. Performs in-progress and final quality technical inspections during maintenance, repair, modification, rework, and overhaul of aircraft, aircraft components, and component parts. Inspects job procedural forms and maintenance forms used in the performance of aircraft maintenance, vehicle, and equipment maintenance to assure compliance with approved methods and procedures. Assists in preparation, processing, and answering of Quality Deficiency Reports (QDRs). Assists in aircraft accident investigations, prepares estimated cost of damage reports as required. Establish the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards, measures, and reports in support of the maintenance program and in coordination with Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities. Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to quality control maintenance processes and supporting maintenance activities, to the QC Supervisor. Ensures all quality control maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner. In coordination with the QC Manager, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) processes and procedures. Conducts maintenance training and technical inspector training as required. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities. Supervisory Responsibilities: As directed by the first line supervisor or higher.
• Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
• Required: Graduate of a US Military aviation maintenance course or civilian equivalent.
• Required: Graduate from a US military Senior Aviation Maintenance course or civilian equivalent.
• Required: Knowledge of AS9110 Quality Management System for Aviation Maintenance.
• Preferred: FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate.
• Required: Direct experience as an Aircraft Technical Inspector.
• Required: Five (5) years’ experience maintaining specific or similar Mission, Design, Series (MDS).
• Required: Able to use the Automated Weight & Balance Software (AWBS).
Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements:
• Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
• Proficient in MS Office software.
• Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.
• Possess a current KSA/USA passport. • Possess a valid driver’s license.
Getting the UH60M Technical Inspector designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a UH60M Technical Inspector.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.