|Job Location:||Austin, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Veryable is seeking a Operations Coordinator (Central Texas) in Austin, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Veryable is seeking an industrious team player to fill a mission-critical position on our Greater Austin Market team as an Operations Coordinator. This is a high-visibility opportunity to work and grow with a tech-based and fully funded start-up in the Austin market.
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Veryable business users and operators with the execution of “Ops” and interactions with our technology platform.
- The position is a full-time role with benefits and reports to the General Manager of the Greater Austin Market.
- The Operations Coordinator is the ‘glue’ of each local marketplace, so if you’re a courageous problem-solver who loves a challenge and thrives in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for operational support to optimize user experience
- Coordinate Veryable operators and effectively communicate instructions
- Educate business users and operators on best practices
- Respond to all inbound inquiries and proactively support marketplace efficiency
- Provide team with support for business development and other growth initiatives
- Collaborate with regional team to deliver maximum value, execute team goals, and grow Veryable’s Greater Austin Market
Ideally, You Will Possess the Following:
- Shop floor or scheduling experience in a Manufacturing, Logistics or Warehousing environment
- BA or BS degree preferred – recent and upcoming graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Who We Are:
Veryable’s mission is to revitalize the manufacturing and logistics sectors, with a new labor model: an on-demand marketplace built on a sharing economy model for skilled, blue collar labor. The “pooled labor” approach provides businesses with access to infinite, flexible capacity in real-time, allowing them to grow revenue and eliminate the cost to scale. At the same time, it gives any skilled worker continuous access to income. We are committed to transforming an antiquated and inefficient labor market into one that puts more people to work and eliminates constraints and unnecessary burdens on businesses.
Veryable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Getting the Operations Coordinator (Central Texas) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Operations Coordinator (Central Texas).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.