|Company Name:||UniFirst Corporation|
|Job Location:||Melrose Park, IL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
UniFirst Corporation is seeking a Production Team Partner in Melrose Park, IL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
New Hire Incentive Bonus!
UniFirst’s Chicago, IL location is now offering an incentive bonus for all Production new hires. The following guidelines must be met to be eligible:
- New hire must reach 180 days of employment to receive the full incentive bonus.
- New hire must abide by UniFirst’s 90-Day Probationary Period. This includes meeting UniFirst’s attendance and performance policy.
- New hire must not have been previously employed by UniFirst.
Production Team Partner – Stockroom ProcessorOur Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner in the Stockroom Department, you will be keeping our production floor stocked and ready to go as we move through the day! At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week, enjoy Saturday and Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & BenefitsOn the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
TrainingOur Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance
We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
CultureOur family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you’ll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform in the following areas of the Stockroom Department: Order Picking, Garment Grading, Inventory Stocking, Emblem Processing and Sewing, Merchandise Receiving, Inventory, and Garment Alterations
- Complete paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean stockroom area
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Process and prepare orders for existing route delivery
- Process and prepare new accounts and direct sales for customer delivery
- Perform other duties as described by stockroom manager or other management
QualificationsWhat we’re looking for:
- High school education and/or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with management
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions using American standard units in weight, measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to work to measurable standards of performance specific to job area
About UniFirstThe fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination lawsUniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers to provide personal financial information when submitting a job application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information may be fraudulent.
Getting the Production Team Partner designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Production Team Partner .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.