|Company Name:||UK HealthCare|
|Job Location:||Lexington, KY|
|Job Posted Date:||01-02-2023|
UK HealthCare is seeking a Dosimetrist in Lexington, KY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Dosimetrist will
- Design treatment plans with optimal beam geometry to deliver a prescribed radiation dose, and spare critical structures in accordance with Radiation Oncologist’s prescription.
- Identify and contour normal and dose-limiting structures by utilizing images from one or more data sets.
- Create and transfer reference images and localization markers for portal verification and treatment delivery to include DRRs, CBCTs and other IGRT methods, as specified.
- Supervise, perform, or assist in the planning and implementation of the fabrication of compensation filters, custom shields, and simulations.
- Assure Compliance with Research Programs.
- Contribute to Education of Staff, Students, and Residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Getting the Dosimetrist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Dosimetrist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.