|Job Location:||Daytona Beach, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
TTEC is seeking a Coordinator, Logistics & Fulfillment in Daytona Beach, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We are looking for an energetic Coordinator to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products. In this role, you will retrieve products from the warehouse to fulfill orders. This involves operating warehouse equipment to move and restock inventory, including the task of loading and unloading delivery vehicles. While unloading shipments, unpacking may be necessary for warehouse inventory introduction.
- Monitor incoming pick tickets
- Retrieve orders according to product, quantity, barcode, serial numbers, etc. and ensuring accuracy
- Scanning items or manually update software systems
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Follow workplace safety standards by maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Receive in shipments
- Updating stock inventory after each item is retrieved
- Perform other duties as requested
Requirements And Qualifications
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs.
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to operate machinery
- Ability to use a radio frequency or barcode scanner
- Diligent, reliable, and punctual
- Great team spirit
- Applicants must be able to effectively convey oral and written communications in English, and be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Experience as order picker or other warehouse position (preferred)
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment (preferred)
Compensation And Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is 34 000 USD.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Operations / Business Support
Getting the Coordinator, Logistics & Fulfillment designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Coordinator, Logistics & Fulfillment.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.