|Job Location:||Atlanta, GA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Truist is seeking a Technology Business Office Director I in Atlanta, GA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Please review the following job description:
Manage a team of individuals who partner, consult with, and influence, business leaders to align activities and solutions to business strategy. The team recommends tactical or strategic solutions based on research, information analysis, and collaboration with various stakeholders and partners. Depending on workflow and type of business requirements, team members manage projects or programs, provide financial or other reporting, analysis and recommendations, change management, vendor management or communications. Use executive-level leadership and communications skills to accomplish work objectives, working directly with Tech leaders and their teams and functional partners (such as Risk, HR, Finance, etc).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Apply broad and deep subject-matter or functional expertise and industry knowledge to ensure development of appropriate and effective solutions and/or maintenance of programs in support of changing business needs.
2. May often operate on behalf for Business Directors in certain situations and work directly with other Tech executives.
3. Recommend business actions to business leaders based on interpreted findings of the team’s analysis of business information and requirements.
4. Accountable for on-time and budget delivery of portfolio initiatives in collaboration with business and technology partners.
5. Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews. Primary focus on management responsibilities that directly manages a team (5 or more teammates) of professionals. Sets the team’s direction and communicates individual and team priorities.
6. Manage deliverables for the team against expected results with a focus on operational and tactical activities. Make judgments about priorities and the team’s approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives.
7. Adapt plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identify and resolve technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges.
8. May play a lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects or initiatives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor degree and eight years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience to include general business management, consulting-type work, or other disciplines related to business management and/or technology.
2. In-depth and broad knowledge within own professional discipline, such as finance, project management, change management, strategy development, etc.
3. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges, and apply best practices to improve products, processes, or services. Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure. Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges.
4. Experience managing a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
5. Executive level communication skills, including negotiation, persuasion and ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy.
1. Master’s degree
2. Technology risk management experience
3. Program/project management experience
4. Governance/risk/controls experience
5. Consulting experience
6. Financial services experience
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Minimal and up to 10%
Getting the Technology Business Office Director I designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Technology Business Office Director I.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.