|Company Name:||TriMark USA|
|Job Location:||Mansfield, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
TriMark USA is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst in Mansfield, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
FULL TIME | HYBRID (3 DAYS IN OFFICE) | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Supply Chain Analyst reports to the VP of Procurement, and is located either in Mansfield, MA, Bedford Park, IL or Cleveland, OH.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing planning, integration, and analysis on short-term and occasionally long-term direction of competitive product analysis, task, and workflow analysis. This role is also responsible for communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct complex analysis and research on a wide range of studies and activities affecting all organizational levels
- Review organizational functions and structure
- Provide timely reporting to executive team on supply chain activities as it relates to top customers. Reporting to address all site-specific performance, as well as project impact cost modeling components of the business
- Develop detailed “what if” modeling as required to support strategic operational planning with recommended plan(s) of action
- Facilitate problem resolution and maintain customer relationships
- Assist in the planning, requirements development, and execution of activities
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Possess integrity and ethical character with a clean financial background
- Understand and support the confidential nature of the position and all related functions
- Possess exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Ability to quickly prioritize among numerous tasks
- Able to analyze, organize, summarize, and articulate information as it relates to profitability and long-term organizational goals
- Detailed and organized to allow for quick and accurate data gathering and analysis
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, utilizing current and future ERP systems as well as home grown applications focused on data manipulation and reporting
- Capacity to analyze business processes and recommend improvements which will lead to productivity and thru-put
- May be required to work weekends and work from home when applicable
- Ability to travel
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of working in a decision support analytic function
- Experience in a multi-state environment preferred
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, including advanced skills in MS Office Suite, and the ability to quickly learn and utilize company enterprise software
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
Getting the Supply Chain Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Supply Chain Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.