|Job Location:||Atlanta Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||26-01-2023|
transparent is seeking a Head of Engineering in Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Head of Engineering | eCommerce Marketing Platforms / CDP
transparent is partnered with an award-winning digital consultancy to hire a Head of Engineering to join their interactive transformations team, who are working to help retail organisations improve engagement with their customers across multiple touchpoints.
Salary: $200,000 – $220,000
Benefits: Bonus + Exceptional corporate benefits package
Location: New York + travel to local customer locations
Working with some of the biggest household names globally, we’re looking for technology leaders with the experience and ability to partner with C-Suite (CDO, CTO, CPO etc) to identify and advise on opportunities to improve customer experiences.
As the Head of Engineering, you’ll need to be comfortable walking into complex, sometimes ambiguous situations and able to identify potential opportunities within our customers’ challenges and plan/organise a technical solution to achieve their goals.
You’ll lead engagements primarily focussed towards eCommerce Marketing Platforms and/or Customer Data Platforms, we’re looking for a Head of Engineering who has a breadth of experience working with / implementing and improving these platforms within Enterprise environments or customers and understands how they operate and how to motivate and move teams in the right direction quickly.
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience with a key focus on modern web applications, cloud services and building large software systems
- Background in Software Development, Cloud or DevOps Engineering at scale
- Experience with Enterprise software implementations or transformations
- Comfortable with technical assessment and advisory of eCommerce Marketing Platforms (Adobe marketing platforms, Sitecore, Drupal, Salesforce etc) and Customer Data Platforms
- Proven ability to work closely with C-Level stakeholders (CIO, CTO, CPO, CDO)
- Coder at heart. You like hard problems and know how to keep things simple and also know how to get the best out of customer and internal teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills
You must be happy to travel and comfortable working 2-3 days a week on-site with the customer and their teams.
Screening call with Transparent (video)
60-minute intro/ tech deep dive with reporting line (video)
60-90 minute detailed strategy and culture-focused session (video)
Final 30-minute HR meet (video)
Getting the Head of Engineering designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Head of Engineering.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.