|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Topgolf is seeking a Server, Bartender, Busser, Runner, Guest Services in Charlotte, NC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
👉 Text LETSPLAY to 97211 to apply in 2 minutes! 😎 or apply online.
WE BELIEVE IN THE UNLIMITED POWER OF PLAY.Perks & Benefits
✔ FREE mental well-being program including therapy sessions for everyone and their immediate family 🤯!
✔ FREE Topgolf game play ⛳✔ 50% off food and beverage 🍔
✔ Apparel discounts 🤙👚🧢👟🧦
✔ Flexible scheduling & competitive pay 💲✔ Medical/Dental/Vision 👩⚕️
✔ SurgeryPlus – Covers planned non-emergency surgeries and procedures may include orthopedics, spine, general surgery, gynecology, ear nose and throat, gastrointestinal,
cardiac, and pain management 👨⚕️✔ Virtual Medicine 🩺📞
✔ Pharmacy 💊
✔ Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – a special tax-free account you put money into to pay for certain out-of-pocket expenses 💲✔ 401(k) program 💰
✔ Pet insurance 🐕
✔ Pre-paid Legal Coverage 👩💼✔ Home & Auto Insurance 🏡🚗
✔ Perkspot Discount Program – a one-stop shop for thousands of exclusive discounts 💲
✔ Education benefits through Workforce Edge with Strayer University and Capella University 👩🏫✔ Topgolf Cares – a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization designed to help Playmakers (Associates) in time of great need through immediate financial assistance. It is funded by our Associates for our Associates to provide temporary relief from hardship for members of the Topgolf family. 💕
- Keep the bar and storage areas clean and stocked by demonstrating outstanding energy, urgency and attention to detail
- Have knowledge of spirits/beer/wine, the ability to maintain an appealing and Guest-ready bar area and have outstanding service ability
- 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
BAY HOST / SERVER
- We call our servers Bay Hosts because they host our Guests in the hitting bays
- Have knowledge of the menu and the ability to serve with outstanding attention to detail
- 1+ years of serving experience strongly preferred, not required
- Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
- Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
SUPPORT (FOOD RUNNER, DRINK RUNNER, BUSSER)
- Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Must be 16 years or older
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
READY TO APPLY to the BEST JOB EVER? Text LETSPLAY to 97211 and apply via text message in just 2 minutes! 😎 or apply online.
2022 Winner of Comparably’s Awards for
- Best CEOs for Diversity
- Best CEOs for Women
- Best Company Outlook
- Best Career Growth
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Getting the Server, Bartender, Busser, Runner, Guest Services designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Server, Bartender, Busser, Runner, Guest Services.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.