The Salters Group
|Company Name:||The Salters Group|
|Job Location:||Columbus, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
The Salters Group is seeking a Credit Analyst in Columbus, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
BASE+ BONUS + BENEFITS
SIX FIGURE CAREER MOVE
assists in protecting the financial assets of the company within Credit Offices. The desired candidate will use discretion and independent judgment to investigate credit granting, manage a portfolio of receivable accounts, and review and execute legal documents on the behalf of the company. The ideal candidate requires self-motivation, must prioritize effectively, and work successfully with minimal supervision.
REPORTS TO: Credit Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent math skills
- Experience in credit and collections
- Excellent ability to read, write, and speak English
- College degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to solve problems
- Must be a self-starter who can handle a heavy volume of work and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be able to manage a large accounts receivable portfolio which includes negotiating, financial review, and creating plans of action with customers and the Division Credit Manager.
- Recommend best method of collection on delinquent accounts in collaboration with the Division Credit Manager and Profit Center Manager, and escalating collection activities as required by business circumstances.
- Ability to review credit applications and complete credit investigation to grant credit and establish up six figure credit limits.
- Assisting the Division Credit Manager to maintain and enforce lien and bond rights for secured projects.
- Using experience and customer knowledge to determine the proper time to place accounts on credit hold in collaboration with the Division Credit Manager and Profit Center Manager.
- Face-to-face customer meetings to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and Profit Center Managers.
- Negotiating differences with customers and developing plans for payment and dispute resolution.
- Presenting payment, status, plan, reports, and information to management for quarterly credit meetings.
- Maintaining professional relationships with Credit and Profit Center managers and external customers.
- NOTE: Because positions may evolve due to the needs of the business, this job description may not list all essential functions and is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other essential functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned at any time; with or without notice.
Getting the Credit Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Credit Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.