The Providencia Group
|Company Name:||The Providencia Group|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
The Providencia Group is seeking a HS/PRS Program Director in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Providencia Group is led by a purpose: to address global challenges and make an impact that matters through delivering transformative solutions. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver impactful results.
About The Team
We are problem solvers working with leading agencies and organizations to help them address many of today’s most complex challenges. We believe that TPG is the best place to build, making it the best place to learn. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take charge and explore the possible.
What You’ll Be Part Of – TPG Culture
At TPG, we expect incredible tangible results. TPG professionals play a unique role in delivering these results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek truth. We are the backbone of TPG.
The Role – Who You’ll Work With
The HS/PRS Grant Project Director will report to TPG’s Director of Operations and will work with ORR, TPG Leadership, and all HS/PRS staff to deliver superlative support to vulnerable UCs and their Sponsors.
What You’ll Do
The HS/PRS Program Director will play an integral role in establishing and structuring a new national TPG post-release services program to support UCs and their new sponsors.
The PRS Program Director Will
- Oversee program implementation—i.e., ensure that transition is on-time and on-budget
- Manage the total overall operation of TPG’s HS/PRS program in compliance with all ORR requirements, program operational service levels, and all TPG program operations standards
- Supervise managers, provide feedback, and work to identify and avert potential problems
- Ensure program compliance with quality assurance standards, training requirements, and all other contractual requirements
- Update employees on any ORR policy and procedure changes
- Oversee continual improvement activities
- Identify future staffing needs
- Monitor IT systems/solutions and bring any changes and improvements to the IT Steering Committee for implementation
- Maintain a consistent level of communication with ORR, TPG executive management, program managers, subcontractors, caseworkers, resource coordinators, and logistics coordinators
- Ensure current and accurate program evaluation and reporting
- Develop and monitor program budget to meet fiscal objectives
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules
The Impact of Your Results – – Will help ORR to mitigate risks for UC before they are released to their Sponsors and will support UC and Sponsors as UC are integrated into their communities.
What We’re Looking for
- Must have a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree or an equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology, or other behavioral science. This requirement may be substituted by a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned sciences, plus approximately 5 years of relevant employment experience.
- Supervisory and financial management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent organizational abilities
- Clinical and crisis intervention experience
- Excellent judgement and leadership capabilities
- Bilingual and bicultural: English and Spanish
- In-depth understanding of child welfare best practices, trauma informed care systems, and working within homes and communities
- Knowledgeable about family preservation, kinship care, and/or general child welfare
- Knowledge of local community social services
- Specialized experience conducting home studies and working with immigrant populations
- Prior experience with ORR HS/PRS
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A passion to be involved in high-impact work that makes a difference
- A drive for excellence and continual improvement
The Work Environment – Hybrid work environment – split between home office and TPG’s corporate office in Ashburn. Occasional travel required to support regional operations. Availability during off-hours via cell phone, as needed.
Work Schedule – This is a full-time position.
Physical Demands – To perform the essential functions of the job, qualified candidates must be able to perform the following: reaching, grasping, hearing/listening, seeing/observing, mobility to walk for extended periods of time, run, carry, load and unload luggage. Position does require the ability to read written documentation from a computer screen throughout the workday, stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time and drive vehicles, (alert/vigilant of surroundings) for extended periods of time.
Condition Of Employment You Will Undergo
- A rigorous language and cultural competency testing process
- A comprehensive criminal background check including fingerprint checks and state and local child protection agency registries
- A Drug Test
- A motor vehicle check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
If you have a passion to Imagine – Innovate – Impact, apply today!
For more information about the company please visit our website at https://www.theprovidenciagroup.com
Providencia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Getting the HS/PRS Program Director designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a HS/PRS Program Director.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.