The Providencia Group
|Company Name:||The Providencia Group|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
The Providencia Group is seeking a Business Development Talent Acquisition Specialist in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Providencia Group is led by a purpose: to address global challenges and make an impact that matters through delivering transformative solutions. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver impactful results.
About The Team
We are problem solvers working with leading agencies and organizations to help them address many of today’s most complex challenges. Our world-class team of program managers, and subject matter experts is uniquely qualified to address ever-evolving, large-scale challenges. In an imperfect world, The Providencia Group puts capability and purpose into action.
What you’ll be part of – TPG Culture
At TPG, we expect incredible tangible results. TPG professionals play a unique role in delivering these results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek truth. We are the backbone of TPG.
About The Role – Who You’ll Work With
The Business Development Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition and other members of the Providencia senior leadership team in the full-life cycle recruitment within social work, corporate, and strategic hire positions for ongoing bids and business development opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on core competencies and cultural fit, and language
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding to include candidates and employee referrals
- Work with the business development team to assess upcoming project needs and source/manage candidate pipeline to align with these requests
- Participate in kick-off meetings to discuss recruitment strategies to best tailor search approach
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Advertise job postings within appropriate forums to attract top notch candidate pools
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices, and company values
- Maintain ownership of the candidate experience and communication to ensure positive candidate outcomes
- Other duties as assigned
Signs of Success or The Impact of Your Results
- Successful hiring of talent for TPG’s openings
- Proactive and strategic approach to recruiting and maintaining pipeline
- Collaborative team-oriented focus on a day-to-day basis
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams) required.
- Ability to work independently in the field and exercise a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to navigate via applicant tracking systems (Workday)
- Exceptional customer service, sourcing and recruitment skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to effectively communicate and push back where necessary
- Ability to travel for job fairs when necessary
- Minimum of 7 years of recruiting a high-volume environment, with experience across multiple disciplines-technical, sales recruiting, creative, internal corporate function recruiting
- Government contracting experience is required
- Proven success leading full life cycle recruitment efforts, as well as pipeline building and management; demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Workday preferred) as well as LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms; experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
- Knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment.
- B.A./B.S. Degree or PHR or other certifications a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- A passion to be involved in high-impact work that makes a difference
- A drive for excellence and continual improvement
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
The Work Environment – TPG’s Corporate headquarters in Ashburn, VA with a remote, hybrid schedule.
Condition Of Employment You Will
- A comprehensive criminal and employment background check
- A Drug Test
For more information about the company please visit our website at https://www.theprovidenciagroup.com
Providencia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Getting the Business Development Talent Acquisition Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business Development Talent Acquisition Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.