The Judge Group
|Company Name:||The Judge Group|
|Job Location:||Twin Falls, ID|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
The Judge Group is seeking a Pharmacist in Twin Falls, ID. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Our client is currently seeking a Pharmacist in Twin Oaks, Idaho to work part time.
Summary of Role:
Looking for a long term fill in Pharmacist to cover vacations, sick days, traveling days or training days while the full time Pharmacist is gone.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all applicable laws and regulations are followed in the preparation and
- dispensing of medications to customers.
- Oversee and ensure accuracy for all pharmacy duties including receiving,
- entering prescriptions, picking, counting, labeling, packing and tracking inventory.
- Manages the daily operation of the pharmacy by performing effective, safe and
- efficient tasks and responsibilities assigned to the pharmacy. Depending on the size and volume of the pharmacy this job may include supervision of pharmacy technicians.
- Ensure all prescriptions dispensed meet all federal, state and local regulatory requirements
- Validate accuracy of all prescriptions and follow up on any discrepancies in the prescription filling process
- Maintain secure, clean and safe pharmacy/warehouse
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D. from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Good computer skills with various applications
- COVID Vaccination may be required
- Attention to detail with ability to problem solve effectively
- Superior service-orientation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependent performer
- Current state Board of Pharmacy license
Getting the Pharmacist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Pharmacist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.