|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Hybrid/Remote in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
USA, OH, Cleveland, United States of America
Hiring Company Rock Processing Solutions Cleveland is looking for a Customer Service Representative. A Customer Service Representative (CSR) represents the face of the company to the customer. The CSR will investigate and achieve equitable solutions for customers parts issues, develop parts sales pricing, and coordinate resolutions to customer complaints, and billing issues. They will also recognize/understand and fulfill customer’s parts needs as well as make informed decisions and adapt to a dynamic situation.
- Builds strong relationships with customers.
- Selects appropriate communication method to fit each situation.
- Ability to speak effectively to distressed customers and arrive at a solution that balances the customer’s needs.
- Gains cooperation from other stock departments and employees to meet the customer’s needs.
- Reviews and analyzes drawings and manuals.
- Responds effectively to changes in priorities.
- Has a very good understanding of the customer’s needs and wants and is able to acquire information needed for the customer from drawings, documents, and manuals.
- Develops parts quotes that specifically meet the customer’s needs.
- Utilizes the customer RFQs and prepares detailed parts quotes. Analyzes customers buying habits to make recommendations when quoting the customer.
- Up sells additional parts or kits when communicating with the customer.
- Effectively explains the application of spare parts to the customer.
- Understands the company product lines and is able to communicate the importance of OEM parts.
- Follows up with appropriate personnel and customers on open opportunities to increase sales and promote the company.
- Enters and executes customer purchase orders and understand components of the purchase and investigates any red flags on the order.
- Prepares Returns Goods Authorization (RGA) forms for return and/or repair of parts
BS in Engineering, Business or related field 5 five years’ experience or a combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments. Possess excellent interpersonal skills, basic negotiating skills, oral and communication skills. Requires flexibility and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. Requires strong interpersonal skills to interact tactfully with customers and company employees. Must have a good understanding of the company’s market pricing and business strategy and a good understanding of the product lines and how they work. Ability to anticipate customer needs and is able to up sell parts, products and services.
Getting the Hybrid/Remote designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Hybrid/Remote .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.