|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Customer Service Specialist **REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME** in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hiring Company’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients at home. We are looking for empathetic, thoughtful, and compassionate people, to meet the needs of our patients. Already an industry leader in healthcare services, we provide home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help our patients sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer.
This position is responsible for identifying and resolving customer issues and answering customer inquiries regarding the status of their order.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Handle continuous work volume by interacting with patients and referrals via (inbound & outbound) phone calls, email, fax, chat, text, web inquiries, and other electronic sources
- Receive and process order requests from referrals for durable medical equipment and healthcare services
- Provide accurate information and updates as related to new orders, resupplies, pickups, and/or exchanges
- Demonstrate professionalism and provide high quality service when interacting with patients, caregivers, and/or referrals
- Resolves patient/referral complaints and escalations with urgency by the identifying problem, troubleshooting of equipment and/or coordinating appropriate corrective action
- Assess patient and referral needs, identify satisfactory resolution, and provide high quality customer service
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures, and best practices
- Follow quality program guidelines and procedures for all transactions to ensure that we give the best service to all customers
- Performs other duties as required
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education And/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of Call Center Experience preferred
- 1-3 Years of Healthcare and/or Health Insurance Customer Service experience preferred
- Experience working in remote environment preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities
- Assess problems & identify solutions
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Effective listening, paraphrasing, and summarization
- Personal accountability and emotional intelligence
- Time management and reliability
- Basic skills in using a Windows based computer.
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Basic level mathematical proficiency
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physi
Getting the Customer Service Specialist **REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME** designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Customer Service Specialist **REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME**.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.