|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Data Analyst in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Type Of Requisition
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
Clearance Level Must Be Able To Obtain
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required
GDIT is seeking an Data Analyst to help support the Duplicate Identity Resolution Processing Team (DIRP-II).
As an Data Analyst for the Duplicate Identity Resolution Processing Team (DIRP-II), you will contribute to a fast-paced team responsible for monitoring and maintaining Data Quality within very large Oracle production databases at the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) containing military identification information used for healthcare benefits. Work includes both responding to urgent data quality issues as they arise as well as proactive analysis to discover and research previously unknown problem areas. Role has potential for advancement for high-achieving individuals.
This position is 100% remote with minimum travel possible.
In This Role, a Typical Day Will Include
- Develop SQL and PL/SQL to find, investigate, and map out strategies to correct data quality issues
- Work closely with other data quality team analysts, management, project managers, business analysts, developers, quality assurance and DBAs to determine root causes for data quality issues
- Devise remediation plans that both prevent future occurrences and restore data that has already been affected
- Actively collaborate with others on business rules underlying the data
- Develop in-depth understanding and knowledge about the variety of data stores, data sources, applications and tiers that make up the DEERS architecture
- Design and administer data collection tools; clean, merge and manage existing data sets as well as establish and maintain data quality procedures to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical/scientific field or equivalent experience
- Minimum # of years’ experience: 3
- Minimum Hands-On Skills:
- Experience with Relational Database concepts
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Some PL/SQL (or T-SQL) or other procedural programming language
- Knowledge of SQL query optimization
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply consistent quality and security standards.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis ability
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous data quality/analytics experience
- Previous Department of Defense (DoD) experience
- Self-driven with ability to work on many concurrent projects and deliver results on each
The likely salary range for this position is $58,781 – $98,176, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Any Location / Remote
Getting the Data Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Data Analyst .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.