|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Payment and Research Representative in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for performing the payment application functions within the Reimbursement and Cash Management team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Performs manual and electronic posting functions for all Managed Care, Commercial and Government payors for all patient accounts, including cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits.
- Maintains knowledge of insurance rejection/denial processing and appropriately posts information for collection and follow-up activity.
- Post payment corrections, payment transfers, NSF’s, inter-facility transfers,
- Payroll deductions and any other cash transactions for A/R accounts according to
- established guidelines.
- Research and clear Unapplied Accounts (bank, MCare, MCaid) using established Identification function/process.
- Reconciles bank and special accounts which may include: research, payment transfer or payment refund.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of patient accounting systems a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Good math, analytical and problem solving skills
- Data entry and 10-key by touch
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
Education / Experience
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related experience; payment posting a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
- Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environme
Getting the Payment and Research Representative designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Payment and Research Representative .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.