|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Law Clerk I – Remote in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Law Clerk I – Remote- NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, DC
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Public Trust
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get To Do
- Work with a team providing support to DOJ Antitrust attorneys under tight deadlines for submissions.
- Assist with document review using Relativity software.
- This position is considered fully remote, and will follow all guidelines within our telework agreement. There will however, be occasional on-site work and it is preferred that candidate live within a commutable range to one of the division field offices based in either in Washington, D.C., New York City, NY, Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study
- Must have document review experience.
- Must have Relativity experience.
- Familiar with antitrust regulations and rules.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Must be eligible for a U.S. Security clearance.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
- Experience working on government legal cases.
- Experience supporting complex discovery, depositions, trial, experts and consultants.
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $0-$0. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text notifications with additional steps to complete your job application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number “63879”. Message & da
Getting the Law Clerk I – Remote designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Law Clerk I – Remote.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.