|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Remote Call Center Sales Agent in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
About The Company
About the Job:
Average pay range of $44K or more based on production. If you want to work in a fun, virtual (work from home) environment, then apply today!
Hiring Company Inc. is currently seeking Remote Call Center Sales Agents. This position is responsible for receiving and making calls with the intent of promoting and selling Hiring Company Insurance products to new and existing customers. The Remote Call Center Sales Agent will provide consultative sales support to match new and existing customers to the products that best meets their needs. The successful candidate will need to be a sales driven person skilled at interacting with the public by phone. We pay for all leads, insurance license and appointments. We pay for continuing education requirements, paid training, a competitive pay, plus a weekly, monthly and quarterly incentive pay to make sure you receive the rewards for your efforts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Consist Of
- Selling insurance products to new and existing customers
- Handle inbound calls and make follow-up calls
- Responsible for closing business and generating revenue for the company
- Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email
- Other duties as required
- Week 1: M-F 11:30am-8:00pm/ Week 2: M-F 11:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm with 1 weekday off during the week with Rotating Saturdays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with technology with emphasis in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak clearly and excellent phone voice
- Self-motivated team player, goal oriented, and driven to succeed
- Confident and passionate
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask by talking, using technology and listening
- Excellent work ethic
- High school or equivalent
- Sales experience a plus
- Insurance experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
Getting the Remote Call Center Sales Agent designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Remote Call Center Sales Agent.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.