|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Customer Success Specialist (US Remote) in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist/Telematics Solutions Specialist to join Hiring Company. As the largest pure-play fleet manager in the world, we provide unmatched products and services and solutions to our clients.
At Element, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, employees, and investors by fostering a culture where every employee can make a difference!
- A customer-oriented individual that has the ability to work in a fast-paced organization that fosters agility and embraces an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Skilled at identifying process improvement opportunities and developing solutions leveraging technology and business tools?
As the Customer Success Specialist/Telematics Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for providing direct customer support within the Telematics Client Success team. This role will also support other Element client facing roles to ensure the Telematics solution is delivered to meet or exceed client expectations. The key focus will be to establish professional working relationships with Telematics clients to engage as a trusted advisor, business manager, and thought leader for implementing the Telematics solution
A Day in the Life
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise of all Telematics vendor products, departmental systems, and industry knowledge to provide ongoing support to internal and external clients
- Track project, installation, and warranty support activities
- Create and maintain vendor platforms
- Provide support for escalations, reporting, and other client engagement needs
- Engage in regular client cadence calls as and establish/present operational metrics as requested
- Document, manage and track ongoing client policies, activities and meetings
- Provide training support to internal and external clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years client support experience
- Experience with database tools preferred
- AA Degree in Business, BS/BA preferred
- Project management certifications or comparable preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access)
What’s In It For You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Hybrid work environment for most positions
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Hiring Company and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to [email protected] or call (800) 665-9744.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text notifications with additional steps to complete your job application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number “63879”. Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our privacy
Getting the Customer Success Specialist (US Remote) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Customer Success Specialist (US Remote).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.