|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Senior Data Analyst, Revenue Management in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
US6469 Hiring Company Payroll, Division of Hiring Company Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level Of Education
Minimum Years Of Experience
$79,800.00 – $119,700.00
You may be eligible to participate in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
For information on Hiring Company’s Benefits, please visit https://.com
This role will be responsible for price management of $1-2B revenue product portfolio. This role will provide analytical thought leadership to develop pricing strategy recommendations, work cross-functionally to gather required inputs to support price setting decisions, and own performance analytics and insights to drive profitability improvements. This role will require ability to synthesize and communicate results, recommend a course of actions, as well as implement the solutions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform weekly pricing review and determine recommended pricing overrides for managed product portfolio
- Identify pricing lever changes and analyze impacts to profitability, volume forecast, and customer basket
- Work with cross-functional team to collect inputs and design requirements to problem solve or develop pricing recommendations
- Conduct performance analytics and generate insights to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure data integrity and configuration accuracy in pricing system
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, engineering or another analytical field of study
- 3-5 years of analytical experience with knowledge in SQL
- Experience in price modeling and model configurations
- Experience with scientific scripting language (e.g. R)
- 1-2 years of experience in performing analyses in R or other scripting language
- 1-2 years of experience in Tableau or other BI/visualization tools for both ad hoc analyses as well as dashboard production
- Experience in pricing strategy analytics
- Experience in foodservice, hospitality, CPG, retail or other related industry
Technical Skills And Abilities
- Ability to take a business question or problem and develop structured data analytics to answer or solve problem with minimum instructions
- Able to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets using appropriate analytical tools while navigating multiple, complex data environments
- Possesses a strong general business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Ability to participate in multiple workstreams/projects in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative team player who can synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Getting the Senior Data Analyst, Revenue Management designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Senior Data Analyst, Revenue Management .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.