|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Missing Bill Research Clerk (Part in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
The Missing Bill Research Clerk investigates potential missing telecom bills in accordance with department procedures by analyzing payment history and when necessary obtaining copies of bills to ensure timely processing.
Principal Responsibilities And Duties
- Researches potential missing telecom bills by reviewing payment history and the status of previous payments to determine whether further action is required on vendor notices.
- Contacts vendors via telephone to acquire copy of missing bills, verifying billing address and ensuring any payments have been applied to the proper account.
- Negotiates a date extension for missed payments or arranges alternative solutions to avoid client’s telecom service shut-off and also negotiates for removal of late fees and penalties assessed to the account.
- Prepares and provides written correspondence to the vendor regarding payment details as deemed necessary to resolve the possibility of service shut off.
- Interacts with vendors and other internal research departments to answer questions and to resolve account and billing discrepancies.
- Organizes daily work within the termination research and missing bill databases, utilizing department standards and procedures in prioritizing and identifying the most critical research items.
- Provides and maintains concise documentation of research, as per department guidelines.
- Provides and maintains accurate production task time sheets and updated departmental standards and procedures.
- Performs research related to telecom termination notices and updates vendor addresses, as needed.
- Attends periodic in-house training sessions and department meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/Abilities And Minimum Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain a positive composure.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Must have a computer or laptop with internet access.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of various Microsoft applications.
- Ability to occasionally work in office when requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months of previous telephone experience normally acquired working in a customer service or collection position or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of the telecom billing process, preferred.
You can directly apply through Cass’s website at https://www.cassinfo.com/careers. Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About Our Company
Hiring Company, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities and other operations. Disbursing over $80 billion annually on behalf of clients, and with total assets in excess of $2.4 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text notifications with additional steps to complete your job application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number “63879”. Message & data rates ma
Getting the Missing Bill Research Clerk (Part designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Missing Bill Research Clerk (Part.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.