|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Sr. UX Specialist in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Hiring Company is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Hiring Company, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.Hiring Company.com.
We are growing our Experience team and are seeking a Senior UX Specialist with an emphasis in UX Research to join our team. We are passionate about human-centered design methods advocating for user needs to deliver innovative products that redefine their day-to-day well-being activities. If you’re passionate about unearthing human insights while providing actionable and meaningful data-driven to guide stellar experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies that drive foundational user understanding
- Lead research projects that demonstrate significant user, customer, and business impact
- Establish and own a variety of research methods and tools including (but not limited to): card sorting, usability testing, A/B testing, user interviews, surveys and questionnaires, and diary studies
- Define research questions and select appropriate methods of data collection
- Recruit participants for research studies
- Conduct research studies and analyzing the data collected
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary Experience team members.
- Work collaboratively with Product stakeholders to understand research needs
- Develop budgets and timelines for research projects
- Transform your findings into easily understandable insights
- Present your findings to designers, developers, and other stakeholders
- Participate in end-to-end product and experience design by:
- Working with Service Designers to understand experience ecosystem, across various touchpoints to identify core concepts of a problem or opportunity
- Working with UX Architects to share insights and findings to help create wireframes and user flows, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes, and artifacts
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to create meaningful product user stories
- Supporting effective storytelling and presentation with a mix of data-backed findings to various stakeholders
Specific Skills/ Attributes
- A person that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who studies target users to collect and analyze data that will help inform the product design process.
- Practitioner of designing research strategies that empower you to answer questions in a data-driven way.
- An advocate for users giving them a voice in the product development process
- An adept communicator with excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Passionate about human-centered design.
- Additional design chops including but not limited to: UX Design, Service Design, Content Design
- Comfort with ambiguity yet unstoppable drive to create order out of chaos
- Ability to communicate with partners about design methodologies and artifacts
- 4+ years of relevant experience in UX research, design research or related role such as UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in design related field (UX research, UX design, HCI)
- Qualitative research methodologies like user interviewing, contextual inquiry, and generative workshopping
- Quantitative research skills to run surveys and interpret product usage data
- Strong facilitation skills to help teams navigate the end-to-end design and development process with evidence-based insight from real-world behavior
- Curiosity and passion for all kinds of learning and sharing
- Track record in guiding teams and individuals to focus on what matters
- Knowledge of existing and emerging research tools and methods
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in writing
Getting the Sr. UX Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Sr. UX Specialist .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.