|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Deputy Program Manager in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Hiring Company, LLC. is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services to meet mission IT needs for government customers. We are sourcing for a Deputy Program Manager/Help Desk for a new prime contract. The work location is currently remote due to COVID, and could return to the office in Alexandria, VA at some point. There will be occasional times when onsite meetings are required. This position requires a Public Trust investigation.
Deputy Program Manager
This position is the alternate POC for the Government. The Deputy Program Manager will be authorized and responsible for the contract requirements in instances where the Program Manager is unavailable.
- Demonstrated experience as a Deputy or Program Manager
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Information Management operations, and with Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
- Previous experience supporting and interfacing with senior executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing Service Desk/Help Desk organizations including VIP Team support.
- Demonstrated successful management and supervision of 50+ employees.
Minimum of 7 years of experience.
Master’s Degree: Required-IT related degree is preferred
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL Foundations or higher certification.
Hiring Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
Getting the Deputy Program Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Deputy Program Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.