|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Customer Success Manager in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Customer Success Manager- Remote (USA)
Madison, WI /
Customer Success /
Full Time – Remote
Apply for this job
Hiring Company’s Customer Success Team provides ongoing, strategic oversight for our Enterprise customers, helping them adopt and realize meaningful business goals with the all owned Hiring Company Products.
As part of the team, your focus will be on maximizing customer adoption and value, leading to strong renewal rates, creating passionate customer advocates, and setting the stage for future expansion. The primary measures of success for this role is the renewal rate of our Enterprise accounts, the influence of cross-sell/expansion opportunities, effective management of customer lifecycles, and the satisfaction level of our customers.
We are looking for talented, naturally curious, and persistent CSMs with excellent relationship-building, discovery, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of on-boarding new and nurturing existing customers as well as a background in enterprise software solutions. This person should have an interest in learning new technologies and be comfortable with working in a startup environment where we have rapidly changing offerings, teams, technologies, and best practices.
If you enjoy an entrepreneurial environment where your opinion counts, and want to be part of our talented Customers Success Team, this position is for you.
In your role as a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be measured on your ability to:
- Lead the on-boarding process for new customers to ensure they get off to a right start. This includes setting success metrics and adoption milestones, provisioning new accounts, engaging internal and external resources, and project managing the execution of the process.
- Keep customers informed of new product features, drive adoption of new products, and gather feedback to influence Hiring Company’s product roadmap.
- Own a customer portfolio, build strong relationships, manage renewals, and drive customer growth (tee up upsells and cross sells).
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage all post-sales activities for Hiring Company Enterprise customers while tracking health metrics to identify and effectively mitigate churn and growth risks.
- Strategically manage the lifecycle of up to 60-75 assigned customers. Ability to create action plans for complex customer challenges.
- Employ multi-channel communication strategies (video, email, phone and internal champions) to overcome growth/expansion challenges, while simultaneously identifying (and closing) upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Develop strong relationships and serve as a single point of contact for all activities and escalations post go-live, and coordinate all resources necessary to resolve issues and promote success.
- Perform recurring business reviews to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the customers in achieving these goals.
- Understand customer and industry trends, and articulate those back to the business.
- Advocate for your customers on any improvements to their overall experience. Collect customer feedback on product needs.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Quarterback internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, support, product management, and finance.
To qualify for this role, you’ll benefit from having:
- A true passion for customers and customer success.
- 3-5 years of direct enterprise-level CSM experience, preferably from a technology/SaaS company with a verifiable history of exceeding customer satisfaction goals.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness.
Getting the Customer Success Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Customer Success Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.