|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Talentify.io is seeking a Remote Insurance Customer Service Representative (Unlicensed) in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
REMOTE INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (UNLICENSED)
We are hiring customer services agents who are positive and genuinely enjoy helping others. In this role, you will provide full life-cycle customer service and assist customers in understanding their coverages and select the right products and services, and help find best solutions to meet their personal financial needs.
Mass Markets, an Hiring Company Company, is growing rapidly. This is an excellent opportunity for you to start your career, and with our industry-leading training, you are sure to succeed. We offer many advancement opportunities, including Supervisor, Trainer, Talent Acquisition, and Operations Management.
To be considered for this position, you must complete a full application on our company careers page, including screening questions and a brief pre-employment test.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer satisfaction, you will need to be a confident, fully engaged team player who is dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions and sell appropriate products and services
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Research systems to find missing information; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer orders in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. This position relies on building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
- State or Federal work experience
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug
Getting the Remote Insurance Customer Service Representative (Unlicensed) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Remote Insurance Customer Service Representative (Unlicensed).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.