|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Warrenton, VA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Network Administrator (TS) in Warrenton, VA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
ALTA IT has a Direct Hire Position open for a Network Administrator located in Warrenton, VA.
Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance
Current Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification, Comptia Security + or equivalent in order to be considered. Position requires candidate meets 8570 requirements
- Identify and coordinate organization-wide uses of data, including data-gathering and input, integration with other organization systems and processes and developing effective output tools. Preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Perform hands-on solutions at network and help desk level, including installing and upgrading software, hardware, implementing local file backups, and configuring systems and applications. Deploy patches, service packs, critical updates, and firmware upgrades to all workstations and servers.
- Develop effective methods of communication with internal FCNL staff regarding information technology training, maintenance scheduling and other subjects.
- Provide daily operational support to FCNL staff/team to include diagnosis and resolution of issues related to the network, hardware, software, and data systems.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of current technology options in hardware, software, and cloud-based services.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Maintain normal server systems such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS (external and internal), GPO, WSUS, scripts, etc.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Maintain and manage infrastructure (firewall/VPN (Cisco Meraki), switches, backups, LAN/WLAN, telephony, wireless, audio/visual)
- Work with IT consultants and vendors.
- Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters with the ability for independent action initiative within established guidelines with excellent communication skills.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineering support for all Networks, including hardware and process management, architecture, design, configuration.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.’
- Computer networking: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sec + (Required)
- CCNA (Required)
- Top Secret (Required)
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Network Administrator (TS) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Network Administrator (TS).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.