|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Tarrytown, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Lab Assistant Formulation Development in Tarrytown, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Title: Lab Assistant (Formulation Development)
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Schedule: M-F Full Time
Target Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $21- $28 an hour
Support the Formulation Development Group with onboarding activities and laboratory logistics including inventory management and asset management. The role will require internal FDG, cross functional and external vendor collaboration.
- Oversee the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) program within FDG and provide regular feedback to the VMI management team. Organize and maintain inventory levels of laboratory supplies.
- Utilize the asset and facilities management system Tririga, to coordinate EHS chemical inventory, waste collection and lab equipment service requests for the Formulation Development Group.
- Monitor FDG environmental chamber performance using the REES system and document compliance with FDG defined operational specifications. Collaborate with Facilities Refrigeration team to manage necessary corrective and preventative actions to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with Facilities; Engineering, Equipment and Space Planning groups to coordinate installation of new lab equipment, dependent utilities, and disposition of retired equipment. Facilitate efficient laboratory space utilization and management.
- Support analytical procedure (AP) teams with FDG instrument performance management including; preventative maintenance tracking, service request coordination and service report document routing and tracking, reagent inventory and preparation, AP document status tracking, training scheduling and documentation.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and training activities and as required provide basic support to FDG Business Operations team.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration, communication (written/verbal), organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university s and 0-2 years
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams. Familiarity with tools such as SharePoint, E-Workbook and LIMS is a plus.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Lab Assistant Formulation Development designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Lab Assistant Formulation Development.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.