|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||New Jersey, United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Laboratory Metrologist in New Jersey, United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Metrologist Lab Services
- Metrologist: Must have a technical degree with strong Chemistry background, and 3 to 5 years’ experience in an FDA regulated industry. A background in the Pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred.
- Will Consider- (checking on rate)Validation Scientist: A Bachelor’s Degree (BS) or Master’s Degree (MS) in Analytical Chemistry or a related field. Must have 6-8 years of chemical laboratory experience in a GMP relates industry.
- Possess a thorough understanding of calibration and chemical test methods and chemical instrumentation, preferably some combination of HPLC, GC, FTIR, Karl Fisher, Spectrophotometer, Ovens, Viscometers, Density Meters, and pH meters and advanced wet chemistry techniques.
- 3-5 years experience
Minimum Requirements of the Job:
- Must be able to effectively organize and execute special projects as well as prepare concise and accurate reports.
- Possess a thorough understanding of laboratory safety requirements and the MSDS system.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ICH guidelines as related to method validation.
- Possess effective interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess fluency in written and spoken English.
- Possess the ability to use computers for data processing.
- Possess the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously independently.
- Possess the ability to use common sense and good judgment when faced with decisions during testing.
- Possess the ability to prioritize work and follow up to meet deadlines.
- Possess the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously with minimal support from Manager.
Responsible to perform all activities necessary to operate and maintain chemical analysis in the Quality Control Analytical Lab. Responsible to carry out technical tasks and support production operations; perform routine and non-routine chemical testing of raw materials, bulk products, finished goods, environmental samples, validation samples and stability samples; and evaluate and implement new chemical analysis procedures. Execute development, qualification, verification, validation and transfer of analytical testing methods. Write technical documents such as Test Methods, SOP’s, Protocols and reports. Responsible to trouble-shoot, calibrate, service and maintain equipment for our fast paced Quality Control laboratory.
- Resolve problems with instruments, test methods, lab chemicals, standards, and samples independently and then present findings to Management.
- Assure calibrations, standards, log books and other GMP compliance activities are performed in the laboratory.
- Write and execute method validations, protocols and reports.
- Coordinate validation projects and ensure all validation documentations are finalized and current.
- Must be able to understand the purpose and objective of the method transfers and protocols.
- Review and evaluate new and revised customer test methods.
- Maintain all notebooks, assay reports, log books and other documentation in accordance with cGMP.
- Perform testing to evaluate new or non-routine chemical test procedures, or to evaluate/validate equipment.
- Oversee and participate in method validations and technical transfers with minimal support from Manager.
- Works independently, prioritizing project/work goals to achieve business needs. May need to develop own approaches to resolve problems. Work with the customer when needed.
- Proposes, develops and execute tests methods including complex methodology for solutions to projects.
- Makes recommendations based on his/her interpretation of data for fulfillment of the projects goals and understands potential impact to production and business.
- Perform presentations in-house and to customers of projects from commencement to completion.
- Plan own work to achieve assigned technical goals, develop methods and is responsible for the relevance of work and the integrity of results.
- Lead projects involving collaboration with business unit, production, regulatory affairs, and customers.
- Responsible for training QC Chemist on new test procedures, sample preparation and new laboratory equipment.
- Performs calibration, troubleshooting, PM, IO/OQ/PQ, and resolution of instrument issues for laboratory equipment in the Analytical Lab.
- Knowledge on how to use but is not limited to: HPLC, GC, IC, UV/VIS, FTIR, Viscometers, and lab ovens.
- Specifies and request purchase of parts and components for lab instruments.
- Prepare SOP pertaining to the maintenance, operation and calibration of laboratory instrumentation and equipment including audits on instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Laboratory Metrologist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Laboratory Metrologist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.