|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Seattle, WA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Research Associate in Seattle, WA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Title: Research Associate, Viral Vector and Gene Delivery Process & Analytical Development
Location: Seattle, WA
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for Candidates to do the following:
- Perform routine analytical testing, process, and report the results while following established laboratory protocols. Testing includes qPCR, ddPCR, ELISA, molecular biology assays, and cell based assays
- Maintain accurate and detailed electronic laboratory notebook documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as with other members of the team or across teams to perform and troubleshoot experiments or assay performance
- Be motivated and show initiative to learn and willingness to work with new technologies
- Promote inclusive communication and continuous improvement.
- Perform required trainings on time and follow lab safety rules and practices.
RequirementsWith the following credentials:
- M.S. or B.S. in Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- 0-2 (MS) or 2+ (BS) years of hands-on molecular biology lab experience including ELISA, qPCR, and mammalian tissue culture
- Independently motivated with ability to multi-task, problem-solve, train team members on lab operations, and coordinate activities within a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through oral and written forms
- Strong time management skills
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Research Associate designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Research Associate.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.