|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Oro Valley, AZ|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Research Associate II in Oro Valley, AZ. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Responsible for conducting research, development and manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to
support COMPANY projects. Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments
that contribute to project strategies. Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses. Presents and
discusses results of experiments within department and project team. Maintains high level of professional expertise through
familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies. Follows company policies and
procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate. Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation
and electronic files. May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Designs experimental protocols with minimal supervision.
- Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives general directions on routine work and detailed directions on new assignments.
- Makes suggestions to improve work processes and laboratory environment.
- Assists in identifying and reducing to practice patentable inventions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- May participate in cross functional technical teams such as a failure investigation team.
- Works well in a team environment by being a productive project team member, suggesting creative solutions to problems and
providing input to project planning.
- Trains others in areas of expertise.
- Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
- Prepares and presents experimental procedures and results in group and project teams.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors degree in Science required
2 Years Relevant Job Experience Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knows basic and a range of specialized laboratory techniques.
- Capable with searching scientific literature to gain information about specific topics.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Research Associate II designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Research Associate II.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.