|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Somerset, NJ|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Project Manager in Somerset, NJ. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Title: Project Manager
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 hour days, flexible start and end times between 7am – 9am and – 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Type: Direct hire
Start date: Immediately
ResponsibilitiesThe Project Manager (PM) is responsible for management of all assigned existing commercial or new products introductions. This position serves as the primary liaison between Aspire and the contracted client/suppliers/ external lab. The PM coordinates and tracks activities in all departments associated with the project; Procurement, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Packaging, Analytical Testing and Development Laboratories. The PM is also responsible for daily production plans and ensuring monthly revenue goals are obtained. This position is responsible for internal and external agendas, meeting minutes, and ensuring that the client and Aspire project timelines are met in a timely manner.
- Conducts and coordinates team meetings (internal, external, joint). Completes agendas and meeting minutes.
- Works with sales team and Supply chain to Creates, monitors, and updates product timelines as it relates to Quality team
- Interacts with clients and internal departments (Inventory Management, Manufacturing/Packaging, QC Stability Testing Lab, Analytical Development Chemistry Lab) in problem solving and status meetings.
- Tracks raw material/packaging components inventory and submits requests to Purchasing for order placement. Ensures incoming materials are sampled and communicates with the testing lab and quality when the materials are needed for manufacturing and packaging.
- Assists supply chain team in qualifying alternative suppliers for existing and new products.
- Completes weekly Project Status Sheet Reports and Quarterly Project updates to upper management.
- Generates material specifications, expiration and retest memos, rejection notices, sampling and packaging protocols, material transfer forms, stability submission forms and Notice of Events.
- Hosts clients when on site and accompanies client in the plant when observing manufacturing, packaging or analytical testing activities.
- Requests batch records to be issued and ensure master manufacturing and packaging records are effective.
- Education: Applicable Bachelors in Business, Science or Engineering degree or related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years solid dose and/or semi-solid pharmaceutical experience in one of the following areas: manufacturing, packaging, quality or analytical laboratory.
- Strong “quality first” mentality and ensure that product and process quality are held to the highest standard
- Knowledge of CGMP procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of Computer Software Systems (Microsoft Office/Project, Electronic Document Management System, Investigation System (i.e. Trackwise) and Inventory System.
- Ability to work with others, understanding requirements of material receipt, manufacture, test and release as well as CGMP requirements for commercial production.
- Leadership abilities in dealing with details around production (ex: materials, documentation, scheduling, etc.) as well as administrative requirements for tracking project related tasks.
- Both oral and written communication skills are required for leading meetings (internal, external, and joint) which would include: scheduling, preparing agendas, collecting and issuing minutes, defining and tracking actions, etc.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Project Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Project Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.