|Company Name:||System One|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
System One is seeking a Identity & Access Management Senior Specialist in Washington, DC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We are currently seeking an Identity & Access Management Senior Specialist for a full-time, permanent position located in Washington, DC. This is a hybrid role working onsite in DC 2-3 days per week.
The Access Management Senior Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the Firm designs and implements appropriate identity and access management controls. The Senior Specialist operates a focused, thematic risk and control program that sets expectations for all identity and access management topics, including physical and logical authentication for employees and clients, access control, entitlements and recertifications, privileged user access, and identity proofing. This is a highly technical role with requires hands-on, collaborative work with stakeholders and IT implementers.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Defines, documents, and manages the Access Management security oversight programs, including charters, roadmaps, plans, and milestones for risk assessments and control implementations.
- Works with process and asset owners to ensure program goals are being achieved. This role will work with the Physical Security Operations, Risk Operations, Information Technology Services, Information Resource Services, Human Resources, and the Practice Services and Support teams.
- Regularly reports on program progress to the CISO and other senior stakeholders as appropriate, using defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to highlight control adoption gaps, identify areas of strong or weak performance, or quantify risks, respectively.
- Develops and reviews processes for on-boarding new users to downstream application platforms.
- Evaluates and manages identities across complex applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred; advanced degree and CISSP certification preferred.
- Requires 15+ years’ experience in cybersecurity, with 5+ years’ experience executing security advisory or oversight programs.
- Expert working knowledge in password managers, privileged user credential management systems, entitlement review systems, authentication technologies such as biometrics or hardware tokens, single sign-on (SSO) technologies such as SAML and OIDC, access brokers, physical access and/or identity proofing systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; success in the role requires the ability to influence and persuade.
- Ability to advise business and technology teams in matters of Identity Management including authentication, authorization, token management, API validation, and more.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required. Will provide reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Identity & Access Management Senior Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Identity & Access Management Senior Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.