|Company Name:||Synergy Interactive|
|Job Location:||New York City Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Synergy Interactive is seeking a Lead Payment Analyst in New York City Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Synergy Interactive is partnered with a mobile-focused ticket platform that enables users to buy and sell tickets for live sports, concerts and theater events and they are seeking a Lead Financial Analyst specializing in Payments. This is a Full Time, fully Remote position. This role is seeking candidates that come from the E-Commerce industry, has relevant experience with Stripe or similar online payment processing, credit cards, data analysis, SQL, MS Office, and payment experience.
We’re looking for a Lead Financial Analyst to build out our competency in transaction analytics—building analyses and establishing frameworks for measuring, benchmarking, and monitoring key Payment and Risk performance metrics across our lines of business.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished hands-on financial modeler, is energized by the challenge of digging into data to identify trends and their drivers, and is motivated by the opportunity to evolve with the needs of a high-growth company.
- At least 4-6 years of experience executing financial or business analytics in the payments or e-commerce environment, preferably with experience providing decision support
- Fluency in SQL, MS Office products, and financial modeling
- Familiarity with Looker and LookML is preferred
- In-depth understanding of transactional risk and global payment processing
- Strong analytical thinking – you function well on detailed projects without losing sight of larger goals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to summarize complex findings succinctly
- Ability to drive projects and navigate ambiguity with minimal guidance
- Experience managing multiple projects, coordinating across teams, and using data to support prioritizing tasks
- Experience designing and creating data visualizations
Getting the Lead Payment Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Lead Payment Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.