|Company Name:||STRO Millennial|
|Job Location:||Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
STRO Millennial is seeking a Junior Account Manager in Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
STRO Millennial is an innovative sales and marketing company that provides exceptional services for our clients within their top retail locations. Our next Junior Account Manager will be responsible for learning all company functions, including marketing, sales, and day-to-day business operations. We offer paid complete training, and professional development opportunities to prepare our Junior Account Managers to advance into leadership roles.
This entry-level role is instrumental in meeting our clients’ customer acquisition goals by utilizing face-to-face marketing, and promotional events to generate new business and leads.
Additionally, we prioritize our culture and team! We put on team-building outings to promote a more cohesive and supportive daily work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in a given market
- Develop and implement innovative sales and marketing campaigns
- Attend regular client training and developmental meetings
- Generate new sales
- A Bachelors’s or Associates degree is preferred but not required
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Perks & Company Culture:
- Professional travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development opportunities
- Paid training and performance-based promotions
Getting the Junior Account Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Junior Account Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.