|Company Name:||State Street|
|Job Location:||Quincy, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
State Street is seeking a Technology Solutions Architect / Delivery Lead in Quincy, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Who We Are Looking For
This is a hands-on technology leadership position in State Street Global Technology Services seeking a technology leader with specialized business knowledge in the middle/front office areas. The candidate is someone with proven record of technology project execution with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis design and execution, someone with creativity and self-motivation to delivery on mission critical projects.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Solutions Architect, Delivery Lead you will
- Drive solution design for various front, middle and back office implementations
- Lead design discussions with a diverse set of State Street, our Client and our vendor teams.
- Responsible for driving execution for key projects in a timely and cost effective manner
- Be the subject matter expert for multiple technology-business functions
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 15+ years’ experience in IT developing data processing solutions and at least 3+ years leading projects
- Experience with designing & architecting cloud native solutions, systems & data platforms
- Experience with designing & architecting BigData platforms is a plus.
- Experience in event driven architectures, message hub, Kafka, MQ, etc. is required.
- Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud (Azure, AWS), Spark, J2EE concepts, micro service architecture, Docker, ETL tools, Data as a Service, Star Schema, Dimension modelling, OLTP, ACID and data structures is desired
- Experience with Snowflake, Databricks, Airflow, Camunda and/or other 3rd party technology is a plus
- Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts Securities 101 Capital Markets 101 etc. is desirable
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines and managing financials
- Experience leading agile delivery & adhering to SDLC processes is required
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders to manage delivery
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Masters or B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to lead delivery, manage team members if required and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
$175,000 – $287,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
Job ID: R-722498
Getting the Technology Solutions Architect / Delivery Lead designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Technology Solutions Architect / Delivery Lead.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.