|Company Name:||State Street|
|Job Location:||Boston, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
State Street is seeking a Multi Asset Class Trader, Vice President in Boston, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Who We Are Looking For
A multi asset class trader who will both execute activity for the team as well as lead our fixed income and derivatives team members. The role is a key member of the Portfolio Solutions trading team, serving as execution management point person for fixed income and exchange traded derivatives on behalf of the business’ transition management, portfolio trading and outsourced trading clients. The role will include execution across all 3 global regions : Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need team leaders within our organization to be both an individual contributors and managers. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Multi Asset Class Trader/Team Manager, VP you will
- Responsible for executing regional program trading assignments and single security orders in accordance with agreed upon instructions from the firm’s client base
- Ability to create, maintain and unwind various hedging strategies using multiple methods alongside program trading assignments
- Assist with management of the firm’s counterparties (both internal and external) and technology relationships, including continual evaluation and design/redesign of the firm’s workflow to improve efficiencies and minimize errors
- Take ownership for regional best execution responsibilities and counterparty execution quality analysis
- Understand, comply and implement necessary regulatory responsibilities for portfolio execution
- Collaborate with other regional trading desks to accomplish global strategic initiatives
- Be responsible for a team of two direct reports fulfilling all regulatory supervisory responsibilities
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years of Capital Markets experience across multiple asset classes, concentrated on execution trading, regulatory compliance and middle office processes
- Hold or are willing to attain US FINRA Series 3, 4, 7, 24, 53, 55, 63 and Canadian New Entrants licenses
- Bloomberg and Fidessa proficiency preferred
- Flexible hours, including holidays and non US hours, as required
- BS/BA degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Firm understanding of global fixed income securities markets and best execution standards within those markets
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, market-driven trading floor environment under the stress of high volume and tight deadlines
- Ability to diagnose, recommend, resolve and implement process improvements
- Ability to service across various product lines, ensuring compliance to industry rules and regulations and multiple market conventions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to easily and comfortably communicate with internal and external clients on trade mandates and instructions
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
$225,000 – $225,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
Job ID: R-724276
Getting the Multi Asset Class Trader, Vice President designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Multi Asset Class Trader, Vice President.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.