|Company Name:||State Farm|
|Job Location:||South Boston, VA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
State Farm is seeking a Insurance Agent in South Boston, VA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Be your own boss while being a good neighbor. As a State Farm independent contractor agent, you can make a difference in people’s lives and help strengthen your community every day. If you’re ready to help, you’re ready to be a State Farm agent.
Being a State Farm agent gives you a unique opportunity to develop yourself and your business, all while making a positive impact in your community. State Farm is committed to placing customer needs first, operating fairly and doing the right thing.
Ask yourself: is representing State Farm as an independent contractor agent the right opportunity for me?
We seek candidates with:
- A drive for personal and financial achievement through meeting customer needs
- A strong positive presence in their local community and the desire to make a positive impact in people’s lives
- An aspiration for a career that can be both personally and financially rewarding
- Demonstrated success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership or management roles
- Key entrepreneurial traits including the desire to manage their own time and personal financial success
- The desire to network and build relationships that will obtain new customers, and retain existing customers
- Financial ability to begin and sustain a business
- Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
- Proven ethical behavior
Some of the benefits of becoming a State Farm agent:
- Ability to offer a wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products to meet customer needs*
- An opportunity that allows you to maintain your own schedule
- Ability to select, lead and develop your own team
- Signing bonuses and paid training program with State Farm benefits during training period
- National marketing and advertising support
- Hands-on field development training experience with an established State Farm agent and continued support 24/7 from Customer Care Centers to assist State Farm customers and agents
- Worldwide travel opportunities
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.
Click the “Apply” button to be connected with a State Farm representative and to learn more about the State Farm agent opportunity. [Note: The “Apply” button is not an application for employment.]
State Farm agents are independent contractors. Compensation is sales and commission-based but may also include servicing commissions and bonus potential. No base compensation is available with this opportunity. This is a business opportunity with potential for both profit and loss. To determine actual compensation, the applicable State Farm Agent’s Agreement and corresponding schedule of payments must be used. Information contained herein does not guarantee eligibility to receive compensation or guarantee specific results. Eligibility and actual results will vary.
*Banking products offered by U.S. Bank National Association Member FDIC. Mortgage loans offered by Quicken Loans, LLC; NMLS #3030; www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Equal Housing Lender. Licensed in 50 states.
Getting the Insurance Agent designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Insurance Agent.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.