|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
SourceAbled is seeking a Data Analytics Consultant (SA in Charlotte, NC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Wells Fargo in partnership with Rangam SourceAbled is seeking a Data Analytics Consultant to join their Chief Operating Office for candidates living in or around Charlotte, Minneapolis, San Antonio or willing to relocate.
*This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette’s Syndrome*
In this role, you will:
- Consult to Business Line and enterprise functions responsible for complex financial and economic research and model development
- Use specialized financial functional knowledge of complex financial products, pricing implications, regulatory standards, financial performance, financial forecasting to assist in designing robust models, and complex non-model quantitative tools that support strategic decision making
- Perform analysis of findings and trends using statistical or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer, or demographic analysis
- Recommend solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance
- Identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into moderately complex research and recommendations to improve efficiency
- Design and implement database structures or software tools in support of effective data sourcing strategies
- Participate in all group technology efforts including design and implementation of analytics software, storage and processing of mortgage loan level data, and management of hardware and database requirements
- Develop customized reports, ad hoc analyses, or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives
- Translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results and interpretation of model output, and advise more experienced management on course of action
- Provide guidance to less experienced specialists
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area
- Ensure adherence to data management or data governance regulations and policies
- Participate in company initiatives or processes to assist in meeting its risk and capital objectives and other strategic goals
- Work with more experienced consultants or directly with partners
- Partner with technology or with other business groups
- 2+ years of analytics experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience or education
Nice to Have:
- Experience using common data analytics tools such as Excel, Access, and SQL to analyze large data sets to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies
- Familiarity or experience with the concepts of relational databases, and the ability to fundamentally understand data relationships, data structure and / or data transformation techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Curious, inquisitive nature – an interest or willingness to learn and understand the larger context or ‘story’ within the data – what is important, and why
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills, and also able to ask clarifying questions to confirm understanding when necessary
- Solid documentation skills – experience documenting and explaining the approach or methodology that allowed them to solve a problem or reach a conclusion
- Working familiarity with at least one BI and/or analytic tool – examples include Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, and ability to learn new analytic tools and practices
- This is a hybrid position based in Charlotte, Minneapolis and San Antonio.
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Getting the Data Analytics Consultant (SA designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Data Analytics Consultant (SA.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.