|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
|Job Posted Date:||01-02-2023|
Sg2 is seeking a Healthcare Graduate Intern in Chicago, IL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Vizient Intern Program Overview
This program is intended to create a beneficial relationship and growth opportunity for Vizient, our employees and collegiate students. Since 2000, our summer intern program has provided college undergraduate, graduate and doctorate students a practical experience that exposes them to multiple aspects of a career field and the healthcare industry. This full-time, paid intern program offers an opportunity to accelerate academic learning, apply classroom knowledge, and introduce students to a professional setting. Interns are assigned a supervisor to mentor/develop business skills and monitor work experiences. Interns function as part of the company’s team: setting goals, working toward deadlines, and participating in community service projects.
The program requires a full 10-week commitment by the intern to participate in all formal training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and opportunities to interact with senior leaders.
- Program starts June 5 and ends August 11.
- 40 hours per week with a payrate of $24 per hour.
What We Will Do
We provide the tools and training necessary to succeed, as well as provide intentional development opportunities such as:
- Exposure to senior leadership to discuss the project, strategy and milestones.
- Network opportunities with cross-functional teams to learn about various areas within the organization.
- Personalized strengths coaching.
- Participate in company meetings and key culture events.
- Value added project management skills.
- Intern-led community impact project and various team building activities outside of work.
What You Will Do
- Be an indispensable partner to the Sg2 Intelligence team.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on specific strategic topics under the guidance of our subject matter experts.
- Serve as project associate on Intelligence deliverables by synthesizing the research and creating draft case studies/analyses in Word or PPT format.
- Participate in calls with executives at member organizations by taking notes, present findings, and support client-facility deliverables.
What You Will Need
- Must be a current graduate student enrolled in an accredited college or university graduate program and in favorable academic standing.
- Good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation and implementation based on past work or school experiences.
- Effective oral and written communication skills preferred with ability to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting across the team and potentially with internal Vizient business partners, external members, and suppliers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Getting the Healthcare Graduate Intern designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Healthcare Graduate Intern.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.