SERC Physical Therapy
|Company Name:||SERC Physical Therapy|
|Job Location:||Pleasant Hill, MO|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
SERC Physical Therapy is seeking a Physical Therapist in Pleasant Hill, MO. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
5K SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
- Flexible Work Schedules (Monday-Friday)
- Quarterly Performance Incentives
- Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k matching, PTO, holidays & more!
- Student Loan Reimbursement Opportunities
- Partnership/Ownership Opportunities
- Life Insurance: Upstream will cover 1x your base salary
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance available
- HSA Medical Benefit: Company contributes $750 annual for an associates HSA account
- MetLife: Employee Assistance Program that provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues
- Continuing Education + $1500 + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Partnership with IAMT for training in Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Residencies available in-house
- Leadership development coursework and mentorship
- Partnership /Ownership Opportunities
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Current or pending state licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Specialized evaluations and evidence-based treatment based on each patients’ specific needs
- Connects interpersonally with patients, and clinical team within your organization
- Setting and achieving personal and professional goals
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standards
- Serving our patients with high quality care
- Executes great customer service experiences
- Open to new opportunities within
- Driven to continually learn through our professional growth opportunities
SERC, a brand partner of Upstream, is looking for a strong physical therapist to lead our team! Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the largest dedicated outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in over 1200 clinics from coast to coast, and we operate as 23 brand partners within the Upstream family. Connect with a recruiter here to hear more about you can join our organization that is pushing PT’s to their highest potential.
Follow #URPTFamily on Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
#mogul #APTA #CB #Wernsmanjobs
Getting the Physical Therapist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Physical Therapist .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.