SEEK Professionals, LLC
|Company Name:||SEEK Professionals, LLC|
|Job Location:||Sheboygan Falls, WI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
SEEK Professionals, LLC is seeking a Fluid Power Designer in Sheboygan Falls, WI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Order Type : DirectHire
Do you have a strong knowledge of pneumatics? Have you worked with specialty machinery or converting equipment? Our client, a well established, world leading manufacturer is hiring a Fluid Power Designer to provide system design, testing and training.
Skills And Specifications
- Create and document schematics illustrating the plumbing of fluid control system components, primarily pneumatics.
- Design project spreadsheets to include vital project elements.
- Produce BOM documentation, labeling for device identification and maintain symbol and drawing library.
- Provide testing of new hardware and provide safety analysis of control system designs.
Education And Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Electro/Mechanical Technology plus 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of pneumatic design principles.
- Microsoft Office Software, AutoCAD, EPlan and Adobe Acrobat system expertise.
Please forward a resume to Doug Hammond at [email protected] , apply on-line at www.seekprofessionals.com or call 920-964-0333.
About SEEK Professionals
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Professionals. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success ®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Getting the Fluid Power Designer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Fluid Power Designer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.